Top Ten Messages Left On Sarah Palin’s Answering Machine
"Hi, it’s John McCain; I had to go to bed. How’d it go?"
"Hi, Katie Couric here. Have you thought of a Supreme Court case yet?"
"Hi, it’s Bill Clinton. Let me know when Todd’s out of town"
"My name is Joseph Sixpack — knock it off"
"Hi, Katie Couric again — think of any newspapers yet?"
"Buy the Late Show Fun Facts book. It’s a bridge to hilarity"
"John McCain again; could you pick up my prescriptions?"
"Senator Larry Craig here — do you have Joe Biden’s phone number?"
"McCain again; do you remember where I parked the Straight Talk Express?"
"It’s President Bush. If you’re at the debate, who’s watchin’ Russia?"
- LOL- These High-Fashion 'Thong Jeans' Leave Little To The Imagination news360.com/article/425202… 2 days ago
- itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-don… https://t.co/XdGAlvEqmO 2 days ago
- After second bungle, IRS suspends Equifax’s “taxpayer identity” contract | Ars Technica arstechnica.com/tech-policy/20… 1 week ago
- The E in E. coli now stands for electronics | Ars Technica arstechnica.com/science/2017/1… 1 week ago
- Trump to Scrap Critical Health Care Subsidies, Hitting Obamacare Again nyti.ms/2kKn0GP 1 week ago